About SERVPRO of Libertyville / North Chicago City / Lake Bluff
Bradley S. & Kelly E. Cowell
Owners of SERVPRO of Libertyville / North Chicago City / Lake Bluff
SERVPRO of Libertyville/North Chicago City/Lake Bluff was established by owners passionate about making a difference in their customers' lives. We understand the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes. Our goal is to minimize the interruption to your home or business and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Brad Cowell is our co-owner and Chief Executive Officer. After graduating from the University of Illinois, he developed a love for construction while working for a premier private home builder for many years before his entrepreneurial nature prompted him to join the SERVPRO brand. His credentials earned from the IICRC are many and impressive, giving him the expertise needed to lead the SERVPRO team.
Kelly Cowell is our co-owner and Chief Financial Officer. She has managed the business finances since its inception using her accounting knowledge and experience as a CPA.
Brad and Kelly's team includes Dave Brenner (Reconstruction Manager), April Koot (Director of Sales), and Ruth Painter (Office Manager). They bring to the table decades of experience in the construction and insurance industries. They have the knowledge and expertise to tackle any project of any size. Highly skilled in property damage restoration; from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC certification, we are equipped with the knowledge to advise on your claim and restore your property.
We are available 24/7/365 for your emergencies and are always Here to Help®
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Antioch Chamber of Commerce
- GLMV Chamber of Commerce (Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification- IICRC
- Lake County Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Forest/ Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce
- Lindenhurst/Lake Villa/Round Lake Chamber of Commerce
- McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce