About SERVPRO of Libertyville / North Chicago City / Lake Bluff
Bradley S. & Kelly E. Cowell
Owners of SERVPRO of Libertyville / North Chicago City / Lake Bluff
SERVPRO of Libertyville/North Chicago City/Lake Bluff was opened by owners wanting to make a difference in the lives of their customers. We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
After graduating from the University of IL, Brad worked for a prestigious custom home builder for many years before purchasing the SERVPRO franchise in 2011. His credentials with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certifications allow him to be exactly where he likes to be; which is out in the field doing inspections and meeting with clients. Kelly helps with Backoffice Admin work and is very involved in the community through PTA and Chambers of Commerce. She also helps with the charity work and anything the franchise donates to.
Brad Cowell and his team, which includes Tom Marquardt (Production Manager) and Dave Brenner (Reconstruction Manager), have 30+ years in the construction industry and the knowledge and expertise to tackle any job, big or small. Highly trained in property damage restoration; from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured we are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Antioch Chamber of Commerce
- GLMV Chamber of Commerce (Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills)
- Gurnee Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification- IICRC
- Lake County Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Forest/ Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce
- Lindenhurst/ Lake Villa Chamber of Commerce