If you browsed SERVPRO® of Gurnee & SERVPRO® of Libertyville’s website, you may have seen that our crew is IICRC certified. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification was founded in 1972 with industry standards that are certified by the American National Standards Institute. Just as you would expect your service professionals such as doctor, electrician, plumber, or car mechanic to be trained in their field and keep up to date with cutting edge technology, we at SERVPRO® also expect the same education and experience with our employees.
When we say our crew is IICRC certified, we mean:
- Our employees keep up to date with the standards in the cleaning and restoration industry.
- We exhibit professionalism when taking care of your home or business.
- Staff is up to date with the latest technological advances in our cleaning and jobsite documentation.
- A crew that has been trained with in-class studying, field experience, continuing education, and passed comprehensive exams.
- We reference and follow ANSI/IICRC S500 Standard Reference Guide
- Background checks on all employees.
- ID badges and references available.
You can be assured that our crew is professional and ready to answer your questions. They will explain with care the process that we will take whether it be water extraction, structural drying, fire damage, mold remediation, deodorization, or reconstruction.